14k Gold Diamond Circle Necklaces Jerusalem Cross 6 variants of color
14K Yellow Gold Jerusalem Crosses Diamond Pendants 6 variants of enamel color.
The sophistication of handicraft, the brilliance of 14k white or yellow gold, exquisite color combination - this is the Jerusalem Crosses Diamond pendant. We offer you 6 types of Jerusalem crosses, each of which has its own enamel color. You can choose a piece of jewelry that suits your character and will be an original addition to your style.
Jerusalem crosses are not only original – they are filled with deep meaning. Each of the colors has its special meaning in Christianity:
- white: a symbol of holiness and spirituality, purity and integrity, deliverance from sins;
- red: a symbol of the blood of Christ shed for the salvation of people and the triumph of victory over evil;
- blue color: a symbol of heaven, truth, humility, immortality, chastity, piety, and harmony;
- green color: a symbol of youth, spring, the flowering of nature, the awakening of forces;
- black color: a symbol of divine mystery, the incomprehensibility of the depth of the Universe.
Diamonds give a particularly luxurious look to the jewelry: each of the Jerusalem crosses has 104 diamonds with a total weight of 0.66 CTW! They are located in a circle, on the cross itself and in its corners. Diamonds are richly combined with 14k white and yellow gold, and their brilliance is surprisingly complemented by each of the enamel colors.
Handmade crosses are made in Jerusalem - the very center of the Holy Land. Such a piece of jewelry can become an original gift filled with energy and deep meaning. Haven't found an enamel color that suits you? You can contact us and order the original Jerusalem cross! An exclusive piece of jewelry with any color of enamel will be made for you. You will have a unique piece that will fully reveal your personality!
Made in Israel
Carat Total Weight: 0.66 ctw
Gem Type: White Diamonds
Stone shape: Round
Cut: Very Good